Explain the common basic terminology used in professional sales.
- Explain the importance of FAB. Create a FAB chart of 10 characteristics of your favorite product.
- Describe what each of the four key characteristics of a brand has to do with selling
- Explain how key performance indicators (KPIs) help gauge the productivity of each salesperson.
- Describe the role of sales in everyday life and within an organization.
You are a new sales representative for your favorite product, and you are attempting to fill your pipeline with sales leads.
- Describe the benefits of three prospecting sources.
- Describe how the sales funnel applies to qualifying and prioritizing prospects.
- Describe customer relationship management (CRM) system and provide an example of how it is used by a professional salesperson.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the characteristics and skills of a successful sales professional.
- Describe at least three characteristics of a good salesperson. Explain which you have now and which, if any, must be developed.
- Describe consultative selling and explain how it is different from transactional selling.
- Discuss the sentence, “Salespeople are communicators, not manipulators.” Explain what it means and why it’s important to know in sales.
- favorite brand: coke