Give your partner feedback that will help them:Can you follow the methods?Can you see how they would analyze their data?Do the limitations seem reasonable?
- Is this section divided into Participants, Measures/Stimuli, and Procedure?
- Do the methods logically relate to the hypothesis?
- Are all variables defined? Are groups explained?
- Does the data analysis proposed to assist in testing the hypothesis?
- Are the appropriate variables analyzed based on the hypothesis?
- Does the graph indicate correct variables (groups vs continuous) found in the hypothesis?
- Is generalizability of results considered?
- Any limitations they may have missed?
- We are ultimately looking for clarity and precision so if you read and are unsure of what they mean, point that out. It helps everyone to go back and be more specific!
- Do not surprise your partner with the content of your peer review. Be sure to discuss your thoughts on his or her work with your partner directly and do so with timeliness, professional courtesy, and scholarship. You may share your review with your partner before you submit it here.
AFTER YOU HAVE UPLOADED YOUR PEER REVIEW HERE, PLEASE SEND IT VIA EMAIL TO YOUR PARTNER