After reading the chapters attached, write one and a half pages (1.5) that reflect on the reading for each chapter. Write about each chapter in a SEPARATE file.
Then answer the following questions separately for each chapter:
1) The most important information/key concepts we need to understand from these chapters are?
2) How can I use the information in the chapters to help me with my daily mindfulness practice?
3) In what ways will the material learned in these chapters help me manage my stress more effectively?
4) What are your thoughts and feedback regarding the information and activities for each chapter?
I want you to follow the instruction below.
** I need one and a half pages (1.5) for each topic.
** Write about each chapter in a SEPARATE file.
** Use ONLY the attached article. No outside sources needed
** Identify and summarize important points
** No need for a topic line on the top of the page or any labels.
** Answer the questions separately
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Lesson: Week 6; review Week 5 (organizational patterns)
- Link (Word doc): Pro-Con Position Paper Template
- Minimum of 5 scholarly sources (including at least two peer-reviewed sources)
Apply the following writing resources to your posts:
- Link (multimedia presentation): APA Basics (Links to an external site.) (Review this tutorial for formatting an APA paper and title page.)
- Link (multimedia presentation): Citing References in Text (Links to an external site.)
- Link (website): APA Citation and Writing (Links to an external site.)
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your paper to your instructor for review. The essay draft should follow one of the two organizational patterns from the Week 5 lesson. Use the Pro-Con Essay Template (in Required Resources) to complete your draft.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 4-5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 5 scholarly resources, including at least two peer-reviewed sources)