The report is about an appraisal development of the Mayfield site. This given report covers the policy, legislation, planning, social economic and the market aspects which are necessary to come up with the right decision to develop the site, these given these aspects are highly important for clients who intend to develop the specified site, as it gives them an inclusive overview about the development environment in the site (Miley, 2016, p. 653).
It is imperative that Mayfield is one of the highest possible qualities, both in its design, execution and maturity. This particular true that the teller the elements within the Mayfield area, which will become very prominent features on the mancuian skyline, specifically from the eastern approach. Through the road and the rail and from the inner ring of the roads.
The Mayfield area will be able to deliver a number of many regeneration benefits which will be able to help in driving the wider Economic Growth
within the area and all the adjacent neighborhood, For that to be achieved the following objectives must be met.
Place marking which will offer an exceptional design which will respect and be able to restore the heritage of Mayfield, in order to create a well-loved and a well-used public spaces.
New jobs: this will involve the creation of new jobs which will be accommodated in the newly developed commercial and business spaces (Brewer, 2014, p. 542).
Offering high quality working spaces: 154,800 sq.m. GEA HS2. Benefits of investment at Piccadilly Station, including in a location which will capitalize on the economic strengthening the city’s inward investment offer, high quality floor space in the city center, and of office space, meeting the growing demand for
On one hand, Mayfield can be considered as a residence area. However, Mayfield is a hub of labors and workers as well and the average of population age within 30 min drive from Mayfield is younger than average of population age in UK as a whole.
Guideline For Completing Assessment Task
Please make sure you are familiar with the assessment criteria in the unit outline and the rubric. As this is a report not an essay, it is appropriate to use headings if you wish. Please keep in mind this is only a suggested approach to take. Similarly, the word count for each part is also only a guide. The word count for this task is 1500 words +/- 10% .
1. This task is not a formal essay, so a brief introduction in which you identify the clinical issues in the case study and nominate which of these you will use as the focus of your research questions will suffice.
2. Briefly explain what type of questions quantitative research is used to answer. Develop a quantitative research question related to the clinical issue you have nominated. The wording of the question should demonstrate your understanding of quantitative research.
3. Undertake a literature search to find relevant literature that contribute to answering yourresearch question. Detail the search engines and search terms used. Briefly discuss the outcome of this search and the process used to determine which articles you include in the subsequent discussion.
4. Discuss relevant material from the literature you found that contribute to answering your proposed research question.
5. Briefly explain what type of questions qualitative research is used to answer. Develop a qualitative research question related to the clinical issue you have nominated. The wording of the question should demonstrate your understanding of qualitative research.
6. Undertake a literature search to find relevant literature that contribute to answering your research question. Detail the search engines and search terms used. Briefly discuss the outcome of this search and the process used to determine which articles you include in the subsequent discussion.
7. Discuss relevant material from the literature you found that contribute to answering your proposed research question.
8. Provide a brief conclusion highlighting the difference between the findings from both og your research questions.