Select at least three (3) of the following information systems:
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you define and describe each information system, including a discussion of its purpose and use.
Write a 1-page handout to accompany your presentation, and include speaker notes within the presentation. This should be a high level overview of the presentation.
Cite at least two (2) outside sources according to APA guidelines. For additional information on how to properly cite your sources, access the Reference and Citation Generator in the Center for Writing Excellence.
Submit your assignment via a Microsoft Word document.
Support Use of Research Findings and other evidence in Clinical Decision Making
Choose 2 EBP resources influencing the care provided to your client. Discuss the similarities and differences that you read for those two EBP peer reviewed articles.
Submit scholarly paper, with writing style at the graduate level, including all of the following:
- Reviews topic and explains rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
- Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
- Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
- Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research
- Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research. Discuss the Standardized Procedure for this diagnosis.
- Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
- Consider cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues as applicable