Develop a marketing plan for a small business (either real or fictional).Submit a brief INTRODUCTION (1-2 pages) for their chosen business.The final marketing plan should include the following sections:
1. Cover Page
2. Executive Summary
3. Target Customers
4. Unique Selling Proposition
5. Pricing and Positioning Strategy
6. Distribution Strategy
7. Promotions Strategy
8. Contingency Plans
The expected length for this assignment is 12-15 pages. APA methodology applies to this assignment.
So, I need 1-2 pages of introduction and also Final marketing plan(APA 12-15 pages)
Assignment 1: Advertising Campaign
Due Week 5 and worth 200 points
Imagine you have been hired to develop an advertising campaign for a brand you are familiar with. Identify a niche that is not being served by this brand. Construct both an advertising campaign and a theme for this niche.
( Note to be done on Ralph Lauren )
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Prepare an overview of the product, its brand category, and the niche that it is intended to fill.
- Evaluate the unfilled product niche, focusing on the demands of a specific market segment(s). Analyze the likely market segment(s) and its expectations for the fictional brand.
- Design a brand image for the campaign that fits the market niche on which the brand is focused. Develop a campaign theme to communicate that image to the target market.
- Outline a sample advertisement in which you illustrate both the campaign theme and
- Go https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.