Nursing theories are tested and systematic ways to implement nursing practice. Select a nursing theory and its conceptual model. Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint in which you describe the nursing theory and its conceptual model and demonstrate its application in nursing practice. Include the following:
- Present an overview of the nursing theory. Provide evidence that demonstrates support for the model’s efficacy in nursing practice. Explain how the theory proves the conceptual model.
- Explain how the nursing theory incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
- Provide three evidence-based examples that demonstrate how the nursing theory supports nursing practice. Provide support and rationale for each.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines
Write a 600-700 word paper that analyzes the Chilean mine rescue. As a leader, you will be faced with responding immediately to solve issues. The Chilean mine rescue is an example of leadership under extreme circumstances. Reflect on this example to shape how you might apply the goal-path theory and the situational approach in an everyday, real-world situation.
Address the following questions and concepts:
- How did the leaders demonstrate flexibility and adaptability? Please provide examples.
- How did the leaders apply aspects of the path-goal theory to this situation? Provide examples.
- Did the leaders communicate effectively with all of the stakeholders involved? How could communication have been improved?
- How well did the leaders follow the situational approach to leadership? Provide examples.
- How does this example shape how you might apply the goal-path theory and the situational approach in a real-world situation, in your content?
Please include four to five references.