In 4 pages, write a treatment plan for your client. In which you do the following:
Introduction and Theses statement
Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client.
Recommend psychopharmacologic treatments and describe specific and therapeutic end points for your psychopharmacologic agent. (This should relate to HPI and clinical impression.).
Recommend psychotherapy choices (individual, family, and group) and specific therapeutic endpoints for your choices.
Identify medical management needs, including primary care needs, specific to this client.
Identify community support resources (housing, socioeconomic needs, etc.) and community agencies that are available to assist the client.
Recommend a plan for follow-up intensity and frequency and collaboration with other providers.
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a family therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same family session.
Then, address in your Practicum Journal the following:
- Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the family session.
- Describe (without violating HIPAA regulations) each client, and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
- Using the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
- Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.