Prepare for Final Paper
Topic: Ethical Conduct of Research (Outcomes 1,6): 20 hours
- Select a healthcare related research study. Identify the sample population. Analyze and critique the study to identify if sampling method reflects ethical principles including consent, conditions of the participants, study approved by IRB,
- Minimum 20 pages excluding title and reference page.
- APA format
Final paper will be submitted through TURNITin™.
Papers MAY NOT show evidence of similarity beyond 20% excluding reference pages!
Papers that reflect over 20% SIMILARITIES will be assigned a ZERO. There is NO opportunity for late or re-submitted work!
Topic Ethical Conduct of Research
· Deliver a 15-20 minutes ,10-15 slides(excluding tittle and reference slides)
· Provide visual aids(in addition to power points i,e informational,handouts,scholarly videos, display boards
· APA format
· Use a minimum of five scholarly references.
- Compare and contrast the different types of shock: cardiogenic, hypovolemic, neurogenic (vasogenic), anaphylactic, and septic.
In your presentation, include the following:
- Include at least one type of visual aid in your presentation such as PowerPoint slides, diagrams, white board use, etc.
- You are expected to explain the processes or concepts in your own words using references to support your explanations. Include a reference list at the end and cite references verbally or with on screen citations.
- Use appropriate master’s level terminology.
- Include all necessary physiology and/or pathophysiology in your explanation.
- Use detailed explanations to teach or explain.
- Reference a minimum of two sources; you may cite your etext as a source. Use APA format to style your visual aids and cite your sources. Include a reference page in your video.