For this activity, you will construct a reverse outline of your persuasive essay draft. Answer the following questions to make a reverse outline of the essay draft you completed in the previous module. You should begin by opening your essay in a word processing program like Microsoft Word. Then, in a separate Word document, complete the following steps.
- Type or copy and paste your thesis into your Word document.
- Type or copy and paste your first body paragraph into your Word document (TIP: If you retype it, you might catch small-scale errors, such as grammar or punctuation).
- In the body paragraph you just copied, designate each element of the PIE method (Point, Information, and Explanation) by placing the letter P, I, or E in front of the corresponding sentence. Then, type brief notes about whether or not you need more information. (TIP: If you’re having trouble finding the elements of the PIE method, it might indicate a problem and the need for revision.)
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the rest of your body paragraphs.
For assignment details, see Assignments > Module 2 Consulting Simulation assignment pack > Assignment 2.4
Final research proposal memo documents include:
- 5-6 page research proposal in memo form
How to submit the assignment
Attach the documents, in the order listed above, as .pdf files using the following filenames:
Caution! Do NOT submit these documents in a zipped folder; they will not be graded.
I also uploaded my work for Mod1_Assignment